OWNER & MANAGING ATTORNEY
- Upon earning his license to practice law, Kaivan took unscrupulous lenders to task by suing them for wrongful foreclosure.
- Kaivan obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from University of California, Los Angeles, and a Juris Doctorate from Whittier Law School in Orange County.
- He is licensed to practice, and in fact regularly practices, law in all state courts throughout California, the Central, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of the United States District Court of California, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- He is also a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California, American Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Beverly Hills Bar Association.
THE HAROUNI LAW GROUP STAFF
- Attorneys: The staff at the Harouni Law Group consists of consumer-oriented attorneys from top law schools, many of which have held prestigious externships with judges throughout California, won or placed in statewide or nationwide moot court competitions, excelled in team sports in college, held various leadership positions in their law schools, and held different positions in their law school journals’ editorial boards.
- More importantly, the entire staff at the Harouni Law Group is passionate about what they do. This cannot be a 9-5 job for us because of the nature of our job. When clients call us after hours, over the weekend, or even if we are on vacation, because they have urgent needs, questions, or concerns about the sale of their home, or their eviction from their home, we pick up and respond. When you call our office or email us about your case, the person who you want to contact will respond either immediately or, if they are busy, later in the same day. We know our clients by name and treat them like family. Foreclosure Defense, and the related fields of Unlawful Detainer and Bankruptcy, is all we have practiced here for eight years straight. Saving people’s homes is all we know, and we know it well. We would love to focus our expertise and passion to help you save your home as we have for many others.