With combined DECADES OF LEGAL EXPERIENCE, the Harouni Law Group, APLC, devotes its legal practice to tenants’ rights and related housing issues. The Harouni Law Group only represents tenants—never landlords.
At the Harouni Law Group, we are passionate about what we do, and we pride ourselves on our understanding of the complex issues involved in landlord-tenant disputes, and also understand the personal, and many times emotional, toll it takes on our clients. We give our clients individualized attention to ensure we can give them the support and representation they need. Our attorneys have handled thousands of cases, and we are renowned in the area of housing disputes. We will always fight for our clients.
We Represent Tenants in the following Landlord-Tenant Disputes:
Get in touch with the Harouni Law Group today to receive your free consultation. We only get paid if we are able to recover for you. We are available around the clock to answer your call. (310) 693-8333.
- J.D. – Whittier Law School
- B.A. – University of California
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Northern, Southern & Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
Satisfied Client Stories
If you would like to speak with someone directly
Give Us a Call